While Willow Park Golf & Country Club is a private club, it is our pleasure to welcome you — as a guest of a Willow Park member — to our Club. We sincerely hope you enjoy your experience at Willow, on the course and in the Club House. Our success is measured by your experience. It is a pleasure to showcase our course, our Club and our hospitality.
To make your golf experience most enjoyable, please note the following:
- A half hour prior to your tee time, check into the Pro Shop located along the pathway behind the Club House. All golfing guests must register at the Pro Shop and be signed in by the host member.
- Guests are invited to warm up in the practice areas. Pro Shop staff are happy to provide a shuttle cart and directions to the Driving Range. The Short Game area – featuring putting, chipping and bunker greens – is located behind the Pro Shop.
- Proper Golf Course dress is required. Please refer to the criteria outlined in the Willow Park Dress Code.
- Please be aware that Willow Park is surrounded by private homes. Damage resulting on private property is the responsibility of the offending golfer.
- Ball mark repair tools, ball markers and tees are complimentary in the Pro Shop. Repair ball marks on the greens, rake sand traps and repair divots using the provided sand bottles.
- Please give the “right of way” to maintenance staff working on the golf course.
- Willow Park prides itself on its Pace of Play – 4 hours for a round of golf.
- We invite you use the complimentary pull carts provided by the Pro Shop. Power Carts are available to rent from the Pro Shop.
- Take a moment and read over the Local Rules governing play at Willow Park.
Willow Park Golf & Country Club is first and foremost a place to come and enjoy friends and escape worldly concerns. To that end, please be mindful that when using your cell phone on the golf course or in the Clubhouse, you may be interrupting the experience others are enjoying.
- Set any cell phone carried onto the course or in the Clubhouse to vibrate or silent.
- If making or receiving a call is necessary, please be discreet. Leave the patio, lounge or dining room, enabling members to enjoy the experience for which they came. On the golf course, ensure not to distract your playing partners and other golfers in the vicinity. If your conversation impacts the speed of play, please pick up your ball.
- Use of headphones – for safety reasons – is not permitted while on the course.
- When playing music electronically on the course, please keep the volume at a respectable level as not to distract or interrupt other golfers/groups.
Thank you for understanding the importance of golf etiquette and tradition. We are honoured to have you as our guest.
2022 Course Guest Fees
Guest Fee 9 Holes $60 / Prime Time $70
Guest Fee 18 Holes $115 / Prime Time $130
Junior Guest Fee 9 Holes $35
Junior Guest Fee 18 Holes $60
Prime Time hours are Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays before 1 pm.