Golf attire is part of the Game’s tradition. Over the years, golf wear has evolved to a sportier look designed for performance. All members and guests must be appropriately dressed while on Club premises. This applies to all areas—the course, Pro Shop, Clubhouse and practice areas. Members are required to inform guests and family of the Club’s dress code. Please avoid embarrassment for guests and staff who must inform them their attire is unacceptable.
The Dress Code is in effect from April 1st to October 31st. Management is empowered to enforce the above code and to make discretionary decisions where necessary.
Honouring tradition, comfort and fashion, Willow Park has adopted the Dress Code guidelines below:
Requirements for Men:
- Slacks or tailored shorts with a minimum 5” inseam.
- Shirts with sleeves and collars. Shirts must be tucked in.
Requirements for Ladies:
- Tailored blouses or golf / sports shirts. Collarless shirts must have sleeves and sleeveless shirts must have collars.
- Skirts, shorts, slacks, cropped pants or dresses. Shorts must fall between the mid-thigh and kneecap.
- No metal spikes are permitted.
In the Clubhouse:
- Golf attire, with the exclusion of hats, caps and visors, is appropriate dress in any Clubhouse area designated for dining.
- Dresses, skirts, business suits and ladies fashion hats are permitted.
- Respectable denim is permitted in the Clubhouse (non-frayed, no holes, no low rise).
- On the Course, golf sportswear is considered minimum attire.
- Denim material—of any type or colour—is not permitted on the course.
- Clothing or equipment may not display objectionable or offensive language, excessive writing and non-golf related insignias or prominent logos.
Willow Park Golf & Country Club is first and foremost a place to come and enjoy friends and escape worldly concerns. To that end, please be mindful that when using your cell phone on the golf course or in the Clubhouse, you may be interrupting the experience others are enjoying.
- Set any cell phone carried onto the Course or in the Clubhouse to vibrate or silent.
- If making or receiving a call is necessary, please be discreet. Leave the patio, lounge or dining room, enabling members to enjoy the experience for which they came. On the golf course, ensure not to distract your playing partners and other golfers in the vicinity. If your conversation impacts the speed of play, please pick up your ball.
- Use of headphones—for safety reasons—is not permitted while on the course.
- Members are to ensure their guests are aware of and follow this policy.
Thank you for adhering to these standards and avoiding embarrassment for your host and for Willow Park staff.